Help people not only enjoy eating but also make sure the food you are eating encourages overall wellness, longevity and satisfaction.
Our recommendations are based on the most current scientific evidence and our plans are geared to helping you make sustainable lifestyle changes.
Click here to schedule an appointment
New Product to Try:
- Only a few items on the ingredient list and ALL of them are items you recognize and have in your kitchen
- No preservatives
- No sugar
- Less than 400mg sodium per serving
- TASTES AMAZING!! And has fun flavors like artichokes and aribatta
- Found at most grocery stores
"Mandy helped me build a healthier relationship with food, gave me the tools to reach my goals and helped inspire me to stay motivated!"
- Chelsey Evans
"During my cancer treatments I had a hard time keeping my weight up. Mandy was so compassionate and gave me lots of snack ideas, meal plans and recommendations to help manage the side effects and get me through that time."
- George Fickeissen
" Mrs Trimmell is an absolute pleasure to work with...she is energetic, personable, knowledgable and professional. She alleviated significant worry in regards to my son's nutritional and weight loss issues and I can totally trust that Mrs Trimmell will unhesitatingly follow through in a timely and professional manner."
- Marie Garton
Nutrition Quick Tips:
- Drink more water
- Always leave one bite of food on your plate
- Make half of your plate fruit/vegetables
- Listen to your body and eat when you're hungry and stop when you're full
- If working out vigorously for more than 60 minutes consume a source of carbohydrate to maintain performance
- Go meatless on Monday night, try beans, mushrooms, legumes or soy for protein
- Sit down at the table with your children for meal time